MSBOnline for Business | Cash Management Overview
MidSouth Bank's MSBOnline for Business ("Basic Cash Management") service is a proven, secure online banking solution that allows your business to access your business checking account information, transfer funds and review account reports at the click of a mouse, anytime, anyplace. For more than one user, access to your business accounts is protected through an additional "Cash Management" ID and PIN. To ensure the highest security and best performance, you must use a browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption. Features include:
- Multiple Account Control: Each Cash Management user will have his or her own Cash Management ID and PIN tied to that person's profile.
- User Authorization: Determine the user access levels, and edit, delete or add new users. Set controls for authorized users and require addtional approvals when needed.
- View Summary & Details: View current and prior day detailed account information including in-clearings, over-the-counter transactions, and funds transfers.
- View History: View account activity and statements online, anytime.
- View Images: View images of all paper items posted to the account.
Our Full Cash Management services include all those features above and expand your online capabilities to include key cash management services like online wire transfers, ACH origination, and even make federal tax payments. Add-on options of Full Cash Management include:
- Enhanced Summary and Detail Information - View wires and ACH item details.
- Wire Transfers: Originate secure wire transfer requests. Authorized users add, edit or delete wires. Wire transfers can be transmitted by authorized users with a Wire PIN only.
- ACH Origination: Originate ACH debits and credits including direct deposit of employee payroll. Display ACH transactions, work with ACH transactions, change batch information, and delete. ACH batches can be transmitted by authorized users only.
- Maximum Dollar Limits: Limits can be set on ACH and wire transfer transactions on a per user basis.
- PositivePay - Prevent unauthorized use of checks by providing check issuance reports. Bank will flag any inconsistencies in items clearing for review prior to payment.
Click Here for General Set Up Instructions.