At MidSouth Bank, we have a strong commitment to the neighbors, organizations and businesses that make up our local communities. It’s a priority – and helps drive the way we work and live every day.
From festivals and sporting events to food banks, schools, businesses, and neighborhood rehabilitation, we invite you to see for yourself all the ways we enjoy and give back to the communities we serve!
Financial Literacy – Teaching Children to Save
Equipping young people in their formative years with the basics of financial education can give them the knowledge, skills and confidence they need to manage their finances once they enter the real world.
- MidSouth Bank proudly partners with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) to present the FDIC Money Smart for Young Adults curriculum. The program is aimed at helping those age 12 – 20 learn the basics of handling money and establishing positive relationships with financial institutions.
- Our bankers are also available to area teachers for classroom visits to speak about banking-related topics such as: saving, spending wisely, credit, and much more. If you would like to request a visit from a banker, please call us at 800-213-BANK today.
Special Needs Assistance Program (SNAP)
As part of an ongoing effort to improve housing conditions in our communities, MidSouth Bank partners with the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas to provide SNAP Grant Funds to qualifying homeowners.
Eligible expenditures under the program include:
- Repair/replacement of a leaking roof
- Replacement of sheetrock due to rotten, molded or damaged walls
- Repairs or installation of a wheelchair ramp and/or modifications to make to the home handicap accessible
SNAP is not a home improvement program, but rather a grant for repairs, rehabilitation and modifications. For more information, please call us at 800-213-BANK today.
Homebuyers Equity Leverage Partnership (HELP)
This First Time Homebuyer’s Program from the Federal Home Loan Bank of Dallas allows MidSouth Bank the opportunity to assist qualified, first-time homebuyers with down payments and closing costs. Qualified recipients could be awarded up to $7,000!
For more information, please call us at 800-213-BANK today.
We have partnered with LiftFund, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping small business owners with limited access to capital have a chance to realize their dreams. LiftFund provides a wide range of financial products and services in economically distressed markets, such as:
- Business loans to small startups or expanding businesses in low income or low-to-moderate income areas
- Flexible underwriting
- Business Acquisitions
- Technical assistance