Online access to all of your MidSouth checking, savings and loan accounts. View balance information, check images, transfer funds, and much more.
Checking / Savings Accounts
- Simple Business Checking Designed for businesses that value an economical and convenient checking option.
- Boost Business Checking Designed for businesses that value relationship banking with access to useful financial tools.
- Emerald Analysis Checking Designed for businesses that require more complex deposit services.
- Business NOW Checking Designed for businesses that have sole proprietorship or are a non-profit organization or government entity who want to earn interest.
- Commercial Money Market Designed for businesses that desire a higher rate of return on excess liquidity.
- Business Savings Designed for businesses that want to earn interest on excess liquidity while enjoying easy access.
MidSouth Bank has a comprehensive line up of lending solutions to fit the needs of operating companies, small businesses and professionals. Click Here to see what lending options we have for you.
Cash Management Services
Good Cash Management allows you to reduce your overhead costs and give your employees easier access to their paychecks. We offer the latest in cash management technology with multiple user & access levels, direct deposit payroll, wire transfers, EFTPS tax payments, download account history, and direct debit.
- Direct Deposit allows easier access to paychecks without the hassle of standing in bank lines
- MSBOnline Banking allows funds to be transferred from one MidSouth account to another, view statement history, get real-time balance information, view check images, and even enroll online.
- Bill Pay (Advantage Business Only) allows you to pay practically any bill, view payment history, set up recurring payments, and download history.
To contact us for more information on our Cash Management products Click Here
Business Check Card
Upgrade your business tools with the card that works like a check - only better! The CHECKcard is accepted wherever the VISA sign is displayed, and at designated ATM locations.
- Funds are deducted from your checking account
- All business types are eligible
- Public Funds, Financial Institutions, or Accounts requiring multiple signers are NOT eligible
- Merchant Card Processing Services allows you to improve availability, increase security and broaden your delivery opportunities.
- Touch Tone Banking is a telephone service that gives you 24-hour a day direct access to all of your MidSouth account information. (No monthly fee with unlimited access.)
- Lockbox allows you to streamline your collection procedures by using MidSouth Bank's secure lockbox service. Your receivable payments are collected at a secure Post Office Box daily. Funds are deposited into your checking account immediately upon collection.
Learn about our Business Services
Bank@Work is a program that provides your employees with convenient and cost-effective banking services.
See if your business can benefit from our equipment leasing service. Answer these quick questions
Choose from our different account options designed to meet your growing needs
Learn about our easy and affordable merchant processing programs to meet today’s consumer demands.
Click here to get information on your current MidSouth credit card account, including:
- Account Balance
- Available Credit
- Amount and Date of Last Payment
- Minimum Payment Amount and Due Date
- Last Statement Date
- Cash Advance Limit
- Transactions Posted Since Last Statement
Health Savings Accounts (HSA's)
By establishing a Health Savings Account (HSA) - in conjunction with a high-deductible insurance health plan - you're taking healthcare savings back into your own hands. To open your HSA contact us by email to MidSouth or by phone at (337)237-8343 in Lafayette or (800)213-BANK (2265) outside Lafayette.