MidSouth Bank’s insurance experts have decades of experience helping business owners purchase insurance through a special loan program that offers payment alternatives for commercial insurance premium prices.
MidSouth Bank partners with business owners in a number of industries of every size to provide Insurance Premium Financing for most types of commercial insurance such as property, liability, umbrella, fire, and auto policies.
- Do you have cash flow concerns?
- Are you required to maintain commercial insurance?
- Looking for affordable monthly payments?
- Too many liquid assets and too little working capital?
- Provides lower premium payments with little upfront costs in most cases
- Assists in maintaining an optimal cash flow
- Allows for greater flexibility and the ability to retain capital during the term of the loan
- Maintains mandated or necessary coverage at an affordable price
- Avoids having to liquidate assets or miss opportunities due to capital concerns
- Policy payment options
- Annual policies – maximum of 10 installments
- Semi-annual policies – maximum of 5 installments
- Affordable down payments
- 25% down payment (new)
- 20% down payment (renewal)
- 50% down payment (commercial semi-annual)
- Does not tie up valuable assets – the insurance policy is our collateral
- Flexible payment methods including in-person, mail, ACH from checking, credit or debit card, and check by phone
- Reduced rates for MidSouth Bank customers
- Personal service
To learn more about how your business can benefit from insurance premium financing,
call 800-489-2129 today.