Make Emergency Preparations Today!
While personal safety should be your primary goal when preparing for a disaster, itís important to have a plan for your finances as well. With the tools offered by MidSouth Bank, you can feel secure knowing your money will be readily accessible in the event of an evacuation. Should a disaster impact our area, know that we are just a phone call away.
Here are some helpful links in case a Natural Disaster occurs:
- Emergency Preparedness Printable Checklist
- MidSouth Bank Inclement Weather Open and Closure Up-To-Date Details
- MidSouth Bank Facebook Page for Up-To-Date Details
- List of MidSouth Bank Banking Centers
- List of Other Local ATMs
- List of 50,000+ FEE-FREE US ATMs
- Customer Care Center Hours
- National Hurricane Tracking Center
MidSouth believes being prepared will help to save you time and money. If you have any questions on how you can better prepare for national disasters please contact your local banking center at 1-800-213-2265.