Accounts Receivable Financing
Lines of Credit
One of the most flexible financing options available, a line of credit is ideal for short-term cash flow needs, and keeping receivables processing in-house.
If you generate invoices, use A/R Access to improve cash flow and enjoy:
- Instant, affordable funding on invoices
- Reports issued regularly
- Reduced time spent processing receivables
And MidSouth Bank will even manage this on your behalf! Learn more about A/R Access.
Commercial Loans and Leases
Our loan and lease options are developed so you can:
- Enjoy flexible terms at competitive rates
- Maintain necessary capital for business acquisitions
Lease equipment in a way that conserves capital and minimizes taxes. Learn more about our leasing options.
Lines of Credit
- Normalize cash flow cycles
- Enjoy competitive rates
- Optimize repayment with our Current Account Management System (“CAMS”)
Insurance Premium Financing
You can have insurance and affordable monthly payments.
- Lower premium payments with little upfront in most cases
- Retain liquidity for other business purposes
- Maintain mandated or necessary coverage at an affordable price
Visa® Commercial Credit Card
- Use cash more efficiently
- Provide and manage cards for your employees
- Enjoy competitive rate and annual fee
We also offer Visa® business ScoreCard® rewards. Track and redeem rewards online!
Small Business Administration (SBA)
- More flexible terms and credit access
- Use for working capital, accounts receivable, inventory, or commercial real estate
Cash flow your case. It’s a cost-effective, convenient way to conserve capital.
- 0 payments until your case settles*
- Control client funding
- Manage multiple cases
Here, you’ll find all the personal, friendly, one-to-one service you’d expect from a small bank, with the knowledge and lending capacity of a big bank.
All in one place.
All loans subject to credit approval. *?Payments start after case settles or after 24-month period, whichever comes first. Interest will continue to accrue.